Are you looking for a flooring option that is durable, affordable and eco-friendly? Look no further than linoleum flooring! This classic flooring material has been making a serious resurgence in recent years, thanks to its many benefits. Let’s discuss a few of them.
Linoleum Is Making A Serious Comeback In The World Of Flooring
Linoleum flooring has been around for over 150 years, but it’s only in recent years that it’s made a serious comeback as a popular flooring option. In the past, linoleum was often associated with drab and outdated designs, but today’s linoleum options are anything but dull.
- One reason for its resurgence is that modern manufacturing techniques have made linoleum more durable than ever before. It can withstand heavy foot traffic and resists stains and scratches. This makes linoleum a great choice for high-use areas such as kitchens, entryways, or commercial spaces.
- Another major factor driving the resurgence of linoleum is its eco-friendliness. Made from natural materials like cork powder and flaxseed oil, it’s biodegradable and emits no toxic VOCs (volatile organic compounds) into the air. This makes it an ideal choice for those who prioritize sustainability in their homes or businesses.
- Linoleum also comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns to suit any design taste. From classic checkerboard patterns to modern geometric shapes or even custom designs, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to choosing your perfect look.
- With its durability, eco-friendliness, and versatility in design options – not to mention affordability – there are many reasons why linoleum is making such a serious comeback in the world of flooring.
Here are the top reasons why:
Linoleum flooring is making a serious comeback in the world of interior design and home renovations. This may come as a surprise to some, but there are actually several reasons why linoleum flooring has become increasingly popular over the years.
- Firstly, linoleum is more durable than ever before thanks to advancements in its manufacturing process. It can bear heavy foot traffic without showing signs of wear and tear. This makes it perfect for high-traffic areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, or commercial spaces.
- Secondly, linoleum flooring is eco-friendly because it’s made from natural materials like linseed oil, cork dust, and wood floor. Unlike other types of synthetic flooring options that emit harmful chemicals into the air during their production process or when they start to degrade over time.
- Thirdly, one can choose from a wide variety of colors and patterns these days with modern-day printing techniques allowing endless possibilities for customization which means everyone can find something that fits their style preference.
- Fourthly – maintenance? No problem! Linoleum floors are easy to clean with simple sweeping or mopping which makes them ideal for busy households where cleaning must be done quickly without much fuss!
- Lastly – perhaps most importantly – affordability plays an important role here too as choosing a cost-effective solution should always be considered when renovating your home. Linoleum offers this by being competitively priced compared to other hard-surface floorings on the market today.