On many occasions, we consider having a garden, whether we are in a town or a city like Sydney. In Australia, there are a large number of gardens such as vertical ones, something that makes cities more sustainable. But in the current situation with the Coronavirus pandemic, having a beautiful landscape & backyard is a big help. People who have their garden and have been able to work it during the pandemic have indicated that doing all this has had many benefits, among them are the following:
– Disconnection: it is undoubtedly one of the most important elements under normal conditions, so much more with this pandemic. Making a garden makeover is going to make us forget a little of all the information that comes to us.
– Contact with nature: all landscapers like to have as much contact as possible with nature and in this season much more, so with the garden, we have a very good opportunity for it.
– Leisure: taking care of the garden is a great way for you to relax. Any maintenance work such as planting a new plant or watering the ones we already have can be a very good activity to make confinement more bearable.
– Self-consumption: on many occasions, the gardens serve as orchards, or so that in summer we can relax in the swimming pools, so we can use that garden for our consumption.
– Children: it is one of the dream spaces for the little ones. In times of confinement, children have spent a lot of time locked up at home, so if you have a garden, they can spend your energy there.
– Aesthetics and fashion: landscape designers are aware of all the trends that have to do with the last season, so with them, we can include the plants that are in fashion at the time.
– Family: if our garden is integrated into our house, we can make family meetings with the members of the home and that is different, that is, that it does not seem that you are at home.
– Work: It is a good option at this time, where many of the people have to work from home. In this way, you can have a relaxed atmosphere so that you can focus on your work to the maximum and give the best of yourself every day.
– Investment: if you have a plot dedicated to the garden in your home, it will be something that will revalue it in the future.
Therefore, having a garden can be very beneficial in general, but much more in the time of Coronavirus, where we need to be more occupied with something and if it is taking care of our garden, much better.